An effective Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) means different things to different organizations. Some companies make products, others publish content, while others provide services. Requirements and timelines for their software development needs vary greatly.
- Is your software being documented?
- How do you manage additions and change requests?
- Do your software developers receive technical specifications?
- Are the developers being held accountable?
- Is anybody testing your code before it is released?
- Does somebody have to stay up at night to release code?
- Do your employees have access to mentors?
Contact Strategy Star for expert help in implementing and improving SDLC structure, process, and intelligence.