Strategy Star worked with NetcodeGuides founder, Casey Foster, to build a custom video and content publishing platform. NetcodeGuide’s team of professional Counter-Strike gamers uses the platform to publish proprietary video content that is only accessible to their community members.
Netcode originally started as a Forum community which eventually grew to have a private forum section for their proprietary video in-game guides. The organization wanted to better capitalize on their authentic content production and make it the center piece of their operation. Strategy Star helped the organization bring their vision to life with a custom web portal that included the following features:
- A simplified one-page registration and login mechanism
- User account system integrated with their existing vBulletin forum software
- Video gallery, searching, and browsing functionality
- Video and written content publishing platform for staff members
- Billing and subscription management system
We used the LAMP stack with the following technologies to develop the custom video publishing portal:
- Kohana Framework
Contact Strategy Star for expert help in implementing gaming related websites and portals. We have years of experience with the industry.